Saturday, July 16, 2011

Convention Scrapbook Swaps

SCRAPBOOKING

One of the fun things about getting together with a bunch of demonstrators ..one of MANY fun things .. is that someone always starts 'invitation only' swaps.  I am blessed to be invited to join many of them, but this time I choose to just pick two.  They are both for trading scrapbooking ideas.  I hope you like the ones I made.


The page on the left is closer to the correct colors.  The base is River Rock, the photo mats are Rich Razzleberry, and the ink is Old Olive.  Stamp sets used are Inspired By Nature, Just Believe, and Build-a-Blossom.  Plus the matching Blossom Petal Builder punch, Clear Embossing Powder, Pearls, Ribbon, & Buttons too!


This sample many of you may have.  It was my Mega Meet Special that went with our Free Make & Take last May.  The photos are a bit off color, but the base is Whisper White, with River Rock, Early Espresso, and Cherry Cobbler.  The stamp sets used are Elements Of Style & Word Play.

I am excited to know that when this posts I will BE AT CONVENTION in Salt Lake City!!  I am sure I am busy learning fun new ideas from Stampin' Up! and all the demonstrators who are so willing to share with me.  Of course I will share with them too! 

Keep watching my blog for samples when I get home!

HAPPY STAMPIN'!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment