Friday, May 4, 2012

Retiring - Big Shot Dies


Retiring:
Build-A-Bear
For the Big Shot
Bear #117977 $23.95
Beary Essentials #117978 $23.95

When I found out that Stampin’ Up! was going to carry Build-A-Bear items I was elated!  My team’s mascot is a Build-A-Bear so I knew I’d use the stamps & dies often!  Then I saw this die….as soon I as looked at the bear’s pose I started singing songs from Saturday Night Fever!  LOL 

I created this card for a Stampin’ Up! Regional Event when I was stage presenter.  My technique was faux suede and that is perfect for making a fuzzy bear!  (see my video posted last Tuesday 5/2)  This card also used the stamp set Beary Best Friends #118052 $18.95.  There are a lot more dies & stamp sets that match this so be sure to go to my website and check out the current catalog before they are gone!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment