Saturday, May 26, 2012

Saturday Scrap


Mega Meet Special
Limited Edition 2012

This year at the Great Lakes Mega Meet I offered a FREE MAKE & TAKE at my booth.  Here it is:

It's a 6" x 6" Scrapbook Page
We used the Stamp set Just Believe 
(c) #120453 $25.95 (w) #116948 $37.95




For the last few years I have made available a Limited Edition 12" x 12" two-page spread that coordinates with the Make & Take.  


This Limited Edition is precut & Stamped but ready for you to put together.

All this for just $5!  
WOW it is a great deal, don't you think?

I have sold out every year, and this one was no exception.  In fact on the first day I was down to just 10 left.  I stayed up that night and made more only to have to it again the next night.  When all was said and done I still sold out, but had made 116 of them!  That is a new record!

Watch for a new one at next years event!  But you better hurry, I am sure I will run out again!

Come back tomorrow for Sunday School.  I always have a special musical video or Spiritual talk for you to enjoy on the Lord's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment