Saturday, May 5, 2012

Saturday Scrap


Another Mega Meet Match!
Next week you can find me at the Suburban Collection Showplace for another Great Lakes Mega Meet event.  I have been a vendor there for many years and I love when you stop by to say Hello. This year our booth number is 627.  I look forward to seeing you there!

Here’s a sample from a few years ago.  This 6” x 6” page was our FREE MAKE & TAKE!

I always have a matching 12” x 12” 2-page spread available for purchase at a deep discounted price! (This year's is just $5!!)
 Join me this year for the
 Great Lakes
Mega Meet
May 10-12, 2012

I think you will like the Make & Take project I’ve created for you.  It’s a Black & White theme so it will go with a large variety of your photos.  I hope you’ll take time to make one for yourself.  It’s FREE!  If you want the matching 12” x 12” 2-page spread you better come early!  I’ve sold out every year, last year I was out by Friday afternoon!  I’m only making 70 (which is more than previous years) but expect to run out anyway. 

FYI – this year my son  will not be there, but my husband will be every day,  for at least part of the day, and all day on Friday.  I am happy to announce that Tina will be back this year!  I know many of you have asked about her so be sure to stop in and say hello!

You will also find me at the Michigan Scrapbooker booth on Friday (5/11) from 1 - 2.  They are having a 'meet the writers' table - only on Friday.  You can pick a Free copy of Michigan Scrapbooker for free and even sign up for a subscription!  I have two articles in this one so be sure to check them out!

Click back here tomorrow for Sunday School!

No comments:

Post a Comment