Sunday, October 11, 2015

Christmas Greetings

Don't you just love making Holiday Cards?  

I mean I love making all cards, but holiday cards are special.  Below are two cards I created for a Swap I participated in with other Stampin’ Up! leaders.

The sample below uses the Embellished Ornaments Bundle (Stamps & Framelits, page 15 in the Holiday Catalog), as well as the Elegant Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (page 174 in the Share the Fun full-line Catalog).



This next cards uses the Reason For The Season stamp set (page 31 in the Holiday Catalog).  The strings behind the poinsettia are the ones I pulled when I frayed the pretty Bermuda Bay stripped Ribbon (page 158 in the Share the Fun full-line Catalog).  I hope they help to inspire you with your Holiday Creations.    



Below I am sharing cards that I did not create, I just love them.  They were part of a Demonstrator Swap I participated in with the cards I created above.  These cards were a featured in my Holiday Card Making Class last month.  I wanted to be sure to share them to you. I love them, did I mention that already?



If you ever have any questions about projects you see here, please feel free to contact me!

Until Next time . . .


Hugs, Karie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment