Friday, July 27, 2012

Convention . . . sorta


Last Saturday


My downline came over last Saturday for our regular group gathering.  This time, however, I planned a 'mock' convention.  Turned out that Stampin' Up! had, for the very first time, a live feed from the actual convention starting the hour before our event!  A few of my girls came over early to watch it with me before our gathering began.

Tammy, Lisa, & Tina watching the excitement


Here's The video of the Live Feed:  


Here are a few more photos from the 
  
MemoryINKers Mock Convention

These are the Make & Takes I had 
for them to complete
Card Sample

A bag to fill with "Instant Party" items for their Hostesses

And a Gift Card & Envelope (3")

Below are some MemoryINKer All-Stars!


Najiyyah Willams & Pam Holloway
(me in center)
both recently earned Senior Associate Promotions.


Sue Pavlak (& me).
Sue earned several MemoryINKers Awards:
#2 in Sales
#1 in Recruiting
AND she earned the Stampin' Up! Get-a-way Vacation!
Way to go Sue!!!

These are the pins I made for my team.  
At convention Stampin' Up! always  gives a pin, so I made these using the Cannery Set & matching Framelits.  I used Shrink Plastic & Pin Backs from a local hobby store.

Come back tomorrow to see more photos, even of my husband, Michael, doing a demonstration on the Watercolor Wonder Crayons.

Until Next Time…

No comments:

Post a Comment