Friday, July 20, 2012

Watercolor


Just Believe

Want a quick gift idea for creating that watercolor look without all the work?  It's simple!   Here's how it's done:

1) Color the stamp using Stampin' Write Markers
2) Mist the now inked stamp with water (spray bottle)
3) Stamp onto watercolor paper

Yep!  Just three EZ steps!  For the rest of the card I used Not Quite Navy card stock for the base and used the Square Lattice Textured Embossing Folder on the front.  I stamped the sentiment in Not Quite Navy ink and tore the watercolor paper at an angle.  Then I matted that with Bashful Blue card stock and tore it to match.  I used Certainly Celery Taffeta Ribbon to tie around both and attached it to the card front.  Inside the card I did put a 4" x 5.25" piece of Very Vanilla card stock for stampin' a sentiment and/or leaving a personal note.  (Note: I used Old Olive, Certainly Celery, and Not Quite Navy Stampin' Write Markers to color the stamp)

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment