Monday, July 23, 2012

Holiday Trimming


Christmas In July
   
Everyone LOVES the Holiday Season.  With the massive heat waves that have plagued the country this summer I thought it was a good time 'cool' things off.  
   
I was inspired by the cover the new Holiday Catalog that you will be able to see on August 1st.   Although the cover used some different dies that are not yet available, the idea works well with many others. 
This One Is My Favorite!
I think this one would work well as a card front, a gift tag, or the gift itself. It uses the Big Shot, Floral Frames Framelits, Designer Rozetter Bigz XL, Bakers Twine, Daydream Medallions stamp set, White Embossing Powder, and Be Of Good Cheer DSP.  


Here's another two that I made using the Apothecary Accents Framelits.
Front & Top Views
This first one is not a favorite, but I wanted you to see the idea.

 Front View
I do like this one! 
 Top & Bottom

Want more Holiday Fun?  Register today for my  
  

Holiday Class
Friday, August 24 at 7PM
Saturday, August 25 at 11 AM
Price $20

Click Karie's Blog to RSVP


Until Next Time . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment