Friday, April 27, 2012

Funny Birthday


Another Retiring Set…
Not So Seriously
Wood Mount #123085  $33.95
Clear Mount  #123087  $25.95

Stampin’ Up! has some really funny stamp sets.  When I saw this one I knew I had to buy it to make a card for my sister, Marilyn.  She has the best sense of humor and has made me laugh often throughout my life.   

Yesterday was Marilyn’s birthday and so I thought that today I was safe posting photos of the card we sent her.   

I combined a few of the sayings to create the entire inside sentiment.  They just cracked me up! 
 
Check the catalog to see the entire set, it’s on page 55….I promise it will make you smile, maybe even laugh out loud!

By the way, that awesome textured background is also retiring!! 
Textured Embossing Folder
Final Press #115963  $7.95

See you tomorrow!  
 (The stamp set I {heart} Hearts, shown below, is also retiring!!  BUT not if you buy the digital download!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment