Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday Scrap


Hostess Club
Each month the club girls come over to make a special project that is just for them.  This month we created this folded card/scrapbook.  

 Here’s the front.   
 It’s made with Bravo Burgundy & River Rock textured card stock, and the Timeless Portrait Designer Series Paper (DSP).  I also gave everyone a sheet of Marina Mist card stock for matting photos at home.   

When you open it, it looks like this….     
 And then this…..    
Everyone loved this project and I am excited to see how they finish them.  

This month the project was pretty easy so I added a second project.   
This one I did use for my workshops last month, but I knew the girls wouldn't mind.  I received it as a Thank You from Amy of the Stampin’ Up! Home Office. 


What is all this Club FUN about?

It's Simple!  Each club member agrees to place a minimum product order each month while they take turns earning the Hostess Benefits!  Then each month they can choose (no obligation) to attend the club 'meeting' and make the monthly project.  This when orders are available for pick up, and new orders are collected.  Call, Text, or Email me for more details.
 
 I hope you stop by tomorrow.  The video I have to share with you is of my favorite children’s song at church…I think you will like it too.     

Have a Great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment