Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Watch & Weight Wednesday


Stampin’ Around Wheels & Ink Cartridges
I hope you enjoy this week’s video.  It has been a while since I did any of the basics, I think I’d like to do more of videos like this so that you will have a place to come for reference.  


My diet…UGH!  I can honestly say I didn’t even try last week.  I think I felt over-busy with my business, my other job, and preparing for the Mega Meet. It was just easier to eat ‘whatever’ then to plan.  I did not exercise at all, unless you count taking the stairs at work 3 times last week.  It’s not a pretty thing to admit. I wonder if any of you can relate….can you?   

Think good thoughts for me this week.  I am doing my best with this hectic schedule to take care of ‘me’ too!   

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment