Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas


Memory Inspired
Christmas Card

I am sharing yet another card using the Winter Woods stamp set.  As some of you may recall, for about a year my husband’s mother lived with us until her death from Alzheimer’s.  Previously she lived with her love, Larry.  We wanted to send him a Christmas card and this one seemed perfect.  Mom was cremated, and her ashes were sprinkled around a tree in Larry’s backyard.  This tree was special because he planted it for her right at the edge of the woods and she loved looking at while sitting at their kitchen table.

Quiet memories of our beloved mom, Marilyn.

If you love this bundle, hurry!  While it is going to carry over, the discounted bundle option is not.  Save 10% now!

I hope you’ll come back again – I will be sharing a lot more on my Facebook Page so I hope you will CLICK HERE and follow me! 

Until next time . . .

               Hugs, Karie B.

Year End Closeout!
Lots of great deals on retiring and retired products!

No comments:

Post a Comment