Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Nice in Navy


Wishing You Well

Sharing another project from the December Stamp of the Month Club.  I love monochromatic designs and this one is my favorite.  I love that there is an unexpected opening by applying the striped Designer Series Paper (DSP) to the inside of the card and using the scallop die from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits to shorten the front of the card.  The matching Gingham Ribbon and ink show of the pretty wheat/spring image from the Wishing You Well stamp set.


I kept the inside clean so that there would be room to create a personal message.


I hope you’ll come back again – I will be sharing a lot more on my Facebook Page so I hope you will CLICK HERE and follow me! 

Until next time . . .

               Hugs, Karie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment