Saturday, December 8, 2018

Paper Pumpkin - November 2018


Paper Pumpkin
Anti-Alternative

I love getting my delivery of Paper Pumpkin each month.  What’s in the box this month?  Is it cards, a project, both?  My heart leaps as I slice open the clear tape tabs and unwrap the tissue inside.

I admit, I knew that the November kit would be holiday cards so it wasn’t a complete surprise. But I totally LOVE them and I needed them too!  Aren’t they pretty?


I liked them so much I wanted to show you can recreate them if you missed out on ordering a refill package. I used the stamp and the braided twine from the kit - they give you so much of it!


I used the Sprig Punch to recreate the leaf diecuts and the Everyday Label Punch for the sentiment.  The plaid Designer Series Paper is from Under The Mistletoe.

This Month's Paper Pumpkin, we have been told, will be a project.  I can't wait to see what it is!  If you don't want to miss out, be sure to order your kit before December 10th!  Remember these make GREAT HOLIDAY GIFTS!


I hope you’ll come back again – I will be sharing a lot more on my Facebook Page so I hope you will CLICK HERE and follow me! 

Until next time . . .

               Hugs, Karie B.

Year End Closeout!
Lots of great deals on retiring and retired products!

Product List



No comments:

Post a Comment