Thursday, February 2, 2012

2012 SU Leadership Convention

San Antonio, TX, January 18, 19, & 20

It was warm and lovely and located right on the famous River Walk.  It Was Beautiful!!



Wednesday we received our 'bag' with some fun goodies inside.  The Theme this year is "My Way" and we received a pin we could customize with different fonts (the stickers leaning on the bag).  It included a matching red pen with the theme logo, 2 Stampin' Write Markers, & a doodle book.  The cute bag/purse is reversible.  You can turn it completely inside out, or unbutton the bottom pocket section that could also turn it inside out and re-button it!  No matter how you use it, it's is ADORABLE!  (FYI...like the fabric pattern?  You will see it soon as ..? ?..& ..??..& . . ??


Wednesday was also the Make & Take day.  As everyone entered the room they picked up their Supplies.  Below is what was included in the Make & Take packages.  It all came in a nice handled paper sack with the SU logo.  (you can see I used a lot of my product....I love the diecut flowers in the Designer Printed Kit (#125410 Blossom Builders $9.95) and, frankly, I didn't think I would!  LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!

 

At everyone's seat was a cute box (made with the Big Shot of course) containing three different Chocolate styles; White, Milk, & Dark.  The chocolate squares were about 2.5" x 3.5" & about 1/4" thick. (I don't know for sure because when I got home I told my husband he could eat them and he finished them off before I took a photo...I guess they were really good!)   Also at each seat was this SO CUTE Portfolio that matches our new bags!
Inside it had three pockets (where I tucked in the Very Vanilla card stock).  Shelly Gardner (SU's Co-founder & CEO) personally signed all the little gift tags that were made with My Digital Studio.  That is a nice touch...and a serious hand cramp!  There were about 1400 of us!

There were three Sessions and I was lucky enough to be chosen to be a "Helper" for Session 2.  Because of that I received the stamp sets and supplies weeks before so that I would have a chance to make them at home before I came. Here's my completed projects. 


Stampin' Up! gave away several items to everyone in attendance & one special set for those of us who attended the Manager's Reception.   If you look close you will see one wood stamp set, & one double/case Clear set.  What? You can't see what they are?  Sorry, they are not available yet so I can't show them.  But You Are Gonna Love Them!!   They will be coming out in the New Annual Catalog in JUNE...yes...JUNE!!  So excited!!!! 

That is chopsticks in the bottom of the photo.  They came on top of the wood set after Managers Receptions. We had an oriental theme. They, a scrap of paper, & a roll of ribbon, are strategically placed in the photo to help hide the stamp design...sneaky huh?

More free Goodies and a photo of me at the Make & Takes...(good diet incentive YIKES!)

Tomorrow I will post photos from the Manager's Reception that was held that evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment