Thursday, February 16, 2012

My 2nd Job

This post has nothing to do with crafting.  Well...maybe sorta....

On Valentine's Day I started a part-time job working for an international company's 'Detroit' Field Office.  It's actually not in Detroit, but just under 7 miles from my house!  NICE!!  My husband's income has changed in recent years and his current position doesn't leave room for him to take on an extra job...so I decided with my very FLEXIBLE schedule with Stampin' Up!  I could do it.

When I came in that day there was an 8.5" x 11" sign on the receptionist's desk welcoming me to the company.  I thought it was a very nice touch and knew that I was going to like it there.  Then I was taken to my cubicle and I saw this...

 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 \/

Isn't that fun?

That's my work space to the right...a bit plain for now, but I can decorate it and I have got some plans!  I promise to share them with you as I create some fun things with Stampin' Up! products to make my cubicle show more of my personality.

OH...and it turns out that many of the girls in the office are into scrapbooking & card making!  What more could I want than to find other crafters at my part-time job to share my Full Time Stampin' Up! Career with?  Yep, I'm gonna have fun at BOTH of my jobs! 

See you Tomorrow when I get back to crafting....



No comments:

Post a Comment