Monday, February 13, 2012

My Digital Monday


Sally & Edmund

This week I am sharing some pages I created showing my parents, Sally & Ed, using My Digital Studio.  (Click HERE for a FREE 30-day Download)

 What I love about these pages is they were pre-created for me!  I made very few changes to them to get the look I wanted for this photos.  Adding the photos was VERY EASY too! Just drag and drop!


Both of my parents have passed away.  I know the memories of them that I have in my heart will never truly be lost.  However, having these pages helps to remind me of these wonderful people and stirs the memories to the surface.  That makes me smile.  I hope these pages made you smile too.


You'll be amazed at how much fun you will have!  Would like a FREE CLASS from me too?  Just contact me before you download the program so we can pick a date.  I want to be sure your free trial is still active on the date we meet.





Hugs, Karie Beglau

No comments:

Post a Comment