Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy President's Day!

Meet Our President
Rich Jutkins
President of Stampin' Up!

Rich giving us a challenge at the January 2012 Leadership Conference

Because it's "President's Day" and because I am not about to get into a political situation on my blog...YIKES!  I decided to introduce you to Rich.  Now I didn't get a vote in his appointment, but I have to say that I am pleased that he accepted the position. 

I first met Rich when my husband & I were on our first all-expense-paid cruise to the Western Caribbean.  One evening as we were sitting on the deck by the pool Rich & his wife sat down with us and just hung out.  Although I am sure we must have talked stamping, I don't remember much of that.  What I remember is the what I learned about Rich's family and faith.  My husband liked him too.  Rich is a wonderful guy! 


Happy President's Day Rich!


jkjkljlk

No comments:

Post a Comment