Today I am sharing another fun card using the Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies. This time I am adding a sneak peak of a few items available in the upcoming Holiday Catalog; Dashing Deer stamps & Detailed Deer Thinlits (available as a bundle), as well as a limited time Special Designer Series Paper – Dashing Along.
I am included a Facebook Live video I shared last week.
The basic directions below for your convenience.
Here’s how I created it:
1) Cut a piece of card stock 8.5” x 11” (Cherry Cobbler shown)
2) Adhere a 4” x 5.25” piece of the Designer Series Paper (DSP) to the front of the card.
3) Using the Big Shot Machine:
a. cut out each size label from the Stitched Season Framelits Dies (shown: Large in Garden Green, Medium in DSP, Small in Whisper White).
b. Cut the corner swirl shape and one ‘solid’ flower shape from the Detailed Deer Thinlits in Garden Green card stock.
c. Cut two outline flowers from the same dies from Cherry Cobbler card stock.
4) Using Cherry Cobbler ink stamp the sentiment onto the Whisper White label leaving room to adhere to items from step #3 b & c. (see video for directions on how to split the sentiment shown (from Blended Seasons stamp set).
5) Adhere the images cut in step #3 c.
6) Layer and adhere the three label shapes to the card front as shown.
7) Stamp the small upright deer from the Dashing Deer stamp set onto a scrap of Whisper White card stock using Soft Suede ink (see video for direction on how to add a design in this image).
8) Using the Big Shot Machine and the Detailed Deer Thinlits cut out the deer.
9) Adhere to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
10) Add the Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels over the two flowers and 1 ‘bud’ or as desired.
11) Optional – color deer with clear Wink of Stella.
12) Adhere a 4” x 5.25” piece of Whisper White to the inside using SNAIL Adhesive, decorate as desired. Sample shows the sentiment from Dashing Deer and the ‘swag’ floral from Blended Seasons is colored with Stampin’ Write Markers.
13) Remember to stamp, or sign, the back of your card before adding the CASH to the pocket.
Remember that the awesome Limited-Edition Blended Seasons stamp set and Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies is going to be gone forever soon! If you are interested, order it quick! There are links below for your convenience.
Until next time . . .
Hugs, Karie B.
Current Special Offers
This Limited-Edition Stamp Set, Framelits Dies, and Watercolor Pencil Assortment 2 is Amazing! Watch my blog and/or Facebook page for more ideas. Hurry! This offer is While Supplies Last Only!
EARN FREE HOSTESS BENEFITS! If you place an order by September 22nd, please use the Hostess Code: W4UBRPK3 You will be entered in a drawing for FREE Product on September 24th.
Join the Fun
When you decide to join the Stampin’ Up! family you pick your choice of $125 in current product and pay just $99! Contact me today for more information or get started right away on my website by clicking the photo above!Product List