Today is my 23rd wedding anniversary. My husband, Michael, and I had both been married and each had 2 two children.
Combining our family hasn’t always been perfect, but it has always been worth it. To celebrate I am sharing this fun gift card idea you can use for the Bridal Shower, Wedding, or switch up the design for a birthday or any other celebration.
The basic directions below for your convenience.
Here’s how I created it:
1) Cut a piece of card stock 5.5” x 4.25” (Blushing Bride shown) and a piece another piece cut 12” x 4”
2) Score the Whisper White cardstock at 4.25” and 9 3/8”
3) Cut a piece of Designer Series Paper (DSP) 4.75” x 3.75” for the inside of the card. (shown: Petal Promenade)
4) Using the Big Shot Machine:
a. cut out the labels from the Stitched Season Framelits Dies (shown: Large in Blushing Bride, Medium and Small in Whisper White).
b. Cut the one of the 4” sides using the large label die. To this make sure that the top cutting plate only cover the part of the die you want to cut (see photo)
c. Embossing the two ends of the Wisper White card stock using as a Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (shown: Quilt Top)
5) Adhere the DSP to the un-embossed center of the Whisper White card stock then adhere to the 5.5” x 4.25” piece of card stock from Step #1.
a. Optional – add adhesive to the sides of the die cut edge of the Whisper White to create a pocket.
6) Dust the small and medium Whisper White label shapes (from Step #4a) with the Embossing Buddy then, using VersaMark ink, stamp the designs and/or sentiments onto the shapes. (Images Shown: Blended Seasons and Wonderful Moments stamp sets) Inside shown below:
7) Use a Heat Tool and Embossing Powder (shown Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder). Color the designs as shown (Shown: Stampin’ Blends Markers)
8) Adhere the small label to the inside of the card.
9) Mat the medium label to the large label and adhere to the front of the card.
10) Remember to stamp, or sign, the back of your card before adding the CASH to the pocket.
Remember that the awesome Limited-Edition Blended Seasons stamp set and Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies is going to be gone forever soon! If you are interested, order it quick! There are links below for your convenience.
Until next time . . .
Hugs, Karie B.
Current Special Offers
This Limited-Edition Stamp Set, Framelits Dies, and Watercolor Pencil Assortment 2 is Amazing! Watch my blog and/or Facebook page for more ideas. Hurry! This offer is While Supplies Last Only!
EARN FREE HOSTESS BENEFITS! If you place an order by September 22nd, please use the Hostess Code: W4UBRPK3 You will be entered in a drawing for FREE Product on September 24th.
Join the Fun
When you decide to join the Stampin’ Up! family you pick your choice of $125 in current product and pay just $99! Contact me today for more information or get started right away on my website by clicking the photo above!