Friday, March 23, 2012

Button's Gone Wild!

 
C.A.S.E.'ed
from a non-Stampin' Up! sample
(...it was begging to be created with quality products!)

When I saw this cute idea I just had to copy it.  It used the awesome Twitterpated  Designer Buttons from the Occasion's Mini, Fox & Friends & You're Cherished stamp sets, Designer Label Punch, Whisper White & Blushing Bride card stock, and the Blushing Bride Stampin' Write Marker.

 
To get the Blushing Bride line on the inside of the I created a template from a scrap of card stock, the kind that comes as a backing to our Designer Series Paper.  Here's a picture to help it make more sense.



 Afterwards I decided to do a little twist on the idea, so I created the card below.  This one adds Baja Breeze card stock and ink, as well as Pocket Full of Posies Designer Series Paper.



Notice that both cards used the same sentiment, however, on the top card I used a Stampin' Write Marker and only inked the word Sweet.


I hope you come back to tomorrow to see what I have planned for Saturday Scrap!



No comments:

Post a Comment