Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday Scrap

You & Me 

I enjoy scrapbook layouts that can work with color or black & white photos, new photos, or heritage photos.  Especially when I am just feeling creative and don't know what I want to put on the pages yet. 

I created this layout for a swap.  I wanted it to be neutral but elegant.  I think this works and I hope you'll agree.



 I used Basic Black card stock for the base, with Whisper White & Basic Gray for an accent.  The Designer Series Paper (DSP) is First Edition, and the stamp set is Nature Walk.  I also used the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, the Top Note die, and the lettering is done by adding the DSP to chipboard before I used the Serif Essentials Alphabet dies to cut them out.




You can see that I hid the journaling in these pockets on both pages.

Hope you come back tomorrow for an inspirational video for this week's Sunday School

No comments:

Post a Comment