Thursday, March 29, 2012

JUST A FEW DAYS LEFT!


Hurry!!  Promotion 
ENDS on Saturday,
March 31st, 2012

It’s the Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!
Especially Stampers!!

I know this is the THIRD time I have posted the same mail, however, I didn't want anyone to miss their chance to take advantage of this AMAZING PROMOTION!   So, one last time before it's too late...


Receive FREE Sale-a-Bration  items  for every $50.00 spent (before shipping & tax).  There is NO LIMIT to the number of FREE items!  Order $100, get two, order $150 you get three…PLUS….
when your  order reaches $150.00 or more (before shipping & tax)  you will also receive . . .



. . . this so cute Tote Bag Too! When you order directly from me. (However, not through my SU website… you must call or email me).  
PLUS, did I mention the $25.00 in Hostess dollars you’ll have to spend ?!  WOWZA!!!!! 

Check out the Sale-a- Bration Mini HERE

AND....if you get together with some friends and place a group order that reaches $400.00 or more (before shipping & tax)  you get the Sale-a-Bration  Bundle  for FREE ( items are on pages 6 & 7 in the  Sale-a-Bration mini.

Add this to all of these other GREAT FREEBIES!!
PLUS  the tote  and $65.00 in Hostess dollars  to spend
PLUS  1 item for 50% off 
PLUS (4) Sale-a-Bration items for FREE
Email me at  MemoryINKers@att.net
OR call me at (248) 474-5939 

 If you have any questions, or think you'd like to host a Sale-a-bration party of your own, contact me today!



No comments:

Post a Comment