Tuesday, March 13, 2012

CASE-ing

Copy And Stamp Everything! 

Sometimes I see a card that I fall in love with, like the one below.  It's so a pretty and simply card that it looks elegant.  I got this card as a SWAP at Leadership and would love to tell you the artist who created, but sadly there is no name on the back and haven't a clue.  If it's you let me know & I will edit this post and add your name.



I like this card so much that I re-designed it for my workshops in February.


 I used the the same Baja Breeze cardstock & pleated ribbon.  The Same Whisper White & Cherry Cobbler card stock, the same Cherry Cobbler ink, but I added Baja Breeze in with the Delicate Doilies stamp set ....purposely stamped lightly to look cloud like...Your Cherished & Creative Elements stamps sets for the front.

Then my pre-order for the new April Special was delivered . . . well I just couldn't resist!


 This card is a copy, but this time I used Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper for the background...matted with Not Quite Navy over a Old Olive card base.  The stamp set is called Bright Blossoms & It's Your Day stamp sets.  The ribbon is the Old Olive Dotted Scallop Ribbon that I pleated myself using Sticky Strip.   To color the stamps I used Stampin' Write Markers in Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, and Rich Razzleberry.


There will be more sneak peaks coming your way soon.  Watch for the Awesome Summer Smooches Special that starts April 1st!


Hope to see you back tomorrow for my Watch & Weight Wednesday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment