Monday, March 19, 2012

My Digital Monday


Personalize Your Planner!
 I have been making my calendar/planner with My Digital Studio for a few years now.  I love to be able to create each month adding in those classes and clubs that repeat each month.  Including notes to help me remember birthdays, etc.  After I print these at home I cut them in half and punch holes in them and pop them into my notebook. 



There are so many great ways to use My Digital Studio.  Download your FREE 30-Day Trial Today!!

 
Click on Products/shop now/ and it's there to the right!


You'll be amazed at how much fun you will have!  Would like a FREE CLASS from me too?  Just contact me before you download the program so we can pick a date.  I want to be sure your free trial is still active on the date we meet.


No comments:

Post a Comment