Friday, March 30, 2012

Early Mother's Day Idea


CASE'd from
Stampin' Up!
(Stampin' Success April, 2012 page 6)
 

Every month my mailbox get's a treat, Stampin' Success Magazine.  It's a magazine just for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and it's full of wonderful tips and Amazing Ideas!  


When I saw this envelope I knew I had to give it a try.  Of course I made mine with the Simply Scored & Diagonal Plate...like you didn't know. 


I used the Creative Elements stamp set, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, and Pool Party card stock, Melon Mambo & Early Espresso ink, Subtles Designer Print Pack, Crochet Ribbon (Victoria), 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Linen Thread, Trinket Crowns, Scallop Circle, Eyelet Border & Bird Builder punches.  Edgelit die, Designer Frames Texture Embossing Folder & Timeless Type Jr. Alphabet die, and of course, my Big Shot and Simply Scored / Diagonal Plate tools.

I hope you like at much as I do.



No comments:

Post a Comment