Monday, March 26, 2012

My Digital Monday


Manager's Reception
(2011)

Stampin' Up! always does something fun for the Manager's & above crowd at leadership.  Last year when we were in Nashville they took us to the famous Wildhorse Saloon.  We had the place all to ourselves (FYI no alcohol was served).  We had music, line dancing, and tons of fun!

Brother Trouble was the main act and they threw out T-shirts to a few of us Lucky demonstrator's.  I was handed the very last shirt because I was begging at the stage LOL


 My two friends got their shirts right off the backs of the guys in the band...seriously!  It was a really fun night!  Stampin' Up! had a download for us just to for Leadership.  It's such a great company....you might want to join us!  Call me, email, or just go straight to my website to join the fun!

See you tomorrow for a fun technique!

No comments:

Post a Comment