Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday Scrap


Cards CAN 
become 
Scrapbook Pages!
(and visa-verse too!)

I created these cards for my Workshop Make & Takes.  Everyone had a choice of making it a 6" scrapbook pages, or turn it into a 3x6 card.  Then I created a standard size card for you to see that version.


 To give them a little shimmer, the flowers have been coated with Smooch Accent Ink/Illuminate Top Coat #121084 $5.50.  Stamp set: Just Believe #116948 (w) $33.95 & #120453 (c) $25.95

The Scrapbook Page


 I dyed the ribbon to match the ink and give the page a little dimension.  I also added an image from Inspired By Nature #111656  $23.95

Below is the card that came from the scrapbook page.  I liked the tall grass so much I knew I had to create a new card design combining all the projects!  






Which one is your favorite?



No comments:

Post a Comment